How about a quick, easy, delicious and healthy granola recipe? I love making a heaping of this stuff! If you follow me on Instagram (@ap_power_fit) you’ll see me have it for breakfast (ie. with coconut milk or almond milk — aka my cereal). I also have it as a topping in my yogurt or on my homemade smoothie bowls (see my recipe here). Or just have it as is for a quick snack.
It’s simple, yet very fulfilling. It’s perfect if you have a sweet tooth and have definitely fulfilled my sweet cravings!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure for additional info.
Easy Granola Recipe
Here’s a list of the base ingredients:
- 2 1/2 Cups Quick Oats (I used Gluten Free Oats)
- 3/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
Additions or “Toppings”:
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Goji Berries
- Raisins (can also use dried cranberries)
- Chia Seeds
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sliced Almonds
* I don’t measure my toppings. I suggest you add as much or as little as you like. 🙂
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine maple syrup, coconut oil, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Fold in rolled oats and pumpkin seeds.
- Spread evenly onto baking sheet, letting some pieces of oats remaining in clusters.
- Bake until oats are toasted and granola is dry; approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Mix in your toppings (ie. goji berries, raisins, chia seeds, sliced almonds, etc.).
- Store in an airtight tupperware and enjoy at any time!